Reed HR are partnered with a company in Central London, in order to recruit for a Head of Human Resources on a permanent basis. The role is based in Central London however, you will be expected to travel to different sites. This is a full-time role.
The role and your responsibilities:
- Lead the HR team activities, including recruitment, L&D, employee engagement, employee relations, compensation and benefits, talent management, HR systems and management information
- Represent the HR department, liaising with the leadership team, colleagues and stakeholders
- Propose and roll-out an effective operational people strategy
- Use expertise to give advice and oversee complex employee relations issues, such as grievance and disciplinary cases
To be successful in this role, you will have proven Head of HR experience, ideally within a small organisation.
You will need to have/be:
- Minimum CIPD Level 5 qualified with evidence of continuous professional development
- Previous Head of HR experience
- Proven ability in establishing credibility and building department accountability
- Able to problem solve and demonstrate primarily operational HR skills
- Comfortable in developing team members and empowering staff
- Outstanding communication skills
-Proven organisation skills and ability to prioritise
If you are interested in this role, please apply below and I will be in touch.