My client based in Newbury, are currently looking for an established Head of HR to join them on a permanent basis.
A truly hands on role, you will report directly to the COO working closely to ensure effective business change and strategies are delivered though an effective HR service .
With 3 direct reports, you will act as a mentor to continued development within the HR Department to lead the HR Function business wide. Identifying key areas for improvement, with a key customer focus on all decisions.
Free parking on site
22 Days Holiday + BH
Friendly HR Department
Generous pension scheme
- Partner with the CEO to identify continual improvement opportunities within the business, updating and creating policies & process where necessary
- Develop and ensure the HR Strategy aligns with the business plans keeping a commercial approach with the employee in mind
- Lead the HR Team to partner with the client group, developing clear plans and how to deliver these operationally.
- Monitor sickness absence, working closely with occupational health
- Develop continual process improvement for recruitment systems and processes that embed Safer Recruitment at every stage
- Partner closely with senior managers, to coach and manage performance
- Regularly review Employee Handbook
- Stay up to date with UK Employment Law and Legislation changes - acting as subject matter expert for the team
- Work on Employee Engagement and wellbeing initiatives
Due to the busy nature of this role, we are looking for a dedicated HR Lead that has experience of managing a team, and is a real team player. A HR Leader that can liaise in close relationships with board level, and continually develop employees. You will be CIPD qualified and demonstrate at least 10 years experience within a generalist HR Role.
If you would like to discuss this role in more detail, please get in touch with Charlotte Chandler at REED Human Resources in Reading.