My client a national charity is looking for a Head of Grants Programme. The charity runs Motability schemes intended to enable disabled people, their families, and their carers to lease a new car, scooter, or powered wheelchair, using their disability benefit.
The purpose of the role is to oversee a portfolio of grant-making programmes totalling over £70 million per year aimed at enhancing the lives of disabled people with transportation solutions.
The requirements for this role:
- Considerable experience of managing other charitable multiple grant-making programmes in a large charity of foundation with substantial spend e.g. £40m+ (both grants to individuals and grants to organisations)
- Exceptionally strong presentation and verbal communication skills with high attention to detail
- An analytical mind that wants to understand large data sets and can translate analysis into meaningful actions
- Experience of operating open funding rounds, challenge prizes and multi-year grant programmes and scholarships
- Experience of developing grant programme strategy – where do we want it to be in 3 years.
- Knowledge of disability, vehicles, conversions, and adaptions
- Grants Programme Manager x 4
If this sounds like a role for you, then please apply for the role below.