Head of financial reporting |London | £500-£600 Per Day
I have an amazing opportunity working for a Global FTSE 250 company based in central London.
My client is a fast paced, global business who are looking for a technically strong head of financial reporting for there UK head office.
Initial 3/6 month contract with a view to extend and potential to go permanent.
As the head of financial reporting you will own the processes for accounting for and consolidation of the Group’s results covering all cycles: Statutory, monthly management accounting, quarterly forecast, annual budgets and long range strategic plans.
• The successful candidate will have at least 6 years PQE, ideally with experience in practice (Big 4) and in industry.
• Track record of managing complex international UK listed financial reporting environments.
• Demonstrable skill at providing technical IFRS accounting advice.
• Experience in consolidating and analyzing all aspects of management reporting at a group level.
• Good excel skills, including modelling.
You must be a fully qualified chartered accountant with outstanding communication skills. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global company with a great future. If you match the above criteria, please apply today!