Are you an experienced Senior Team leader with a Finance Qualification?
Do you want to give something back and work within a charity organisation?
Are you looking to add value to your career and experience?
If so then read on….
Our client a charity organisation based in the heart of London is looking for an Interim Head of Finance with the following key skills:
- Experience in strong senior leadership roles
- International experience within a charity
- Responsible for arranging comprehensive reports and present to directors
- Deliver financial modelling and cost-effective reports in order to forecast and present to relevant directors
- Excellent technical skills and knowledge of Charity SORP
- Has overseen/been involved in a finance system implementation
An exciting charity who endlessly help hundreds of lives. You will be reporting to the Finance Director and will work closely to achieve the charities ambitious plans.
The successful candidate would be required to have
• A fully qualified finance professional
• Experience in being a Financial Controller/Head of Finance in a charity or Not For Profit organisation
• Knowledgeable in Excel
• Outstanding communication skills
This is an amazing opportunity to work in an organisation that will go that extra mile. If you meet all the criteria’s and believe in giving back to people in need, please do not waste time and apply now or email me on email@example.com with your cv!