REED Finance is recruiting a Head of Finance on behalf of a global business based in Leamington Spa. Due to expansion this vacancy will be a number one role onsite with reporting lines into Europe.
The successful candidate must have recent and considerable SAP experience, with a strong project background.
Head of Finance responsibilities include creating forecasting models, assessing risk in investments and ensuring all accounting activities comply with regulations. To be successful in this role, you should have experience crafting financial strategies and managing a small team. Ultimately, you will maintain our company’s financial health and increase profitability in the long run.
This role will have overall management responsibility for all the services related to finance, including but are not limited to:
• Forecast monthly, quarterly and annual results
• Approve or reject budgets
• Conduct risk management
• Evaluate and decide on investments
• Supervise a team
• Allocate resources and manage cash flows
• Conduct profit and cost analyses
• Develop secure procedures to maintain confidential information
• Ensure all accounting activities and internal audits comply with financial regulations
• Consult board members about funding options
• Recommend cost-reducing solutions
• Maintenance and recording if all financial transactions
Qualifications /Experience required:
•Qualified Accountant with proven work experience as a Head of Finance, Director of Finance or similar role
• In-depth understanding of site and group cash flow management
• Budget management
• Manage UK and Group audit
• Experience and willingness to develop a small team
• Advanced Excel skills
The successful candidate will be a good communicator and a team player as cultural fit is also really important to the business. They also offer a very competitive benefits package. Please contact the office for a confidential discussion.