REED Accountancy are recruiting for an organisation based in Warwickshire with a view to recruit a Head of Credit & Revenue on a permanent basis.
Reporting into the Financial Controller, you will be line managing a credit control manager with a team of four underneath them. This is a busy role so my client are looking for a dynamic and personable candidate with excellent MS Excel skills who can manipulate raw data and translate it to non-financial stakeholders across the business.
The ideal candidate will be CICM qualified with a number of years of experience managing a team in a high-volume credit function. My client is looking for a candidate is looking for a LEADER and someone who can impart knowledge to the rest of the team. Experience of implementing processes, being part of the senior leadership team and risk management is essential.
- To make sure credit control activities are effective in reducing aged debt, and maximizing cash collected.
- To ensure that all invoices are generated and distributed promptly and accurately.
- Escalated Complaint/Dispute resolution
- Ensure KPI-type reporting is produced, as required, to monitor activity and performance levels, including telephone response, email response, and query resolution
- Be a visible, interactive Business partner with key operational leaders to highlight, monitor and assess future risks and deliver key facts to assist them in their budget delivery
- Work in partnership with our Senior Finance Business Partner for delivery of Monthly finance reviews to Directors
- Ensure processes in place with new database system rollout are robust, fully tested and efficient for needs of the business
- Maintain an organized and accurate sales ledger, making sure cash is correctly allocated
- Liaising with the legal team to resolve any unpaid balances when necessary
- Implement and maintain an environment of continual improvement in the function, so it can continue to support the growing needs of the business
Please apply now if you meet the criteria above!