|Location: CENTRAL LONDON, LONDON||Salary: 45000 - 65000 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Property & Construction||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: 1|
|Posted: 4 months ago||Reference: 3145261|
Based in South East
Travel will be required to different locations nationwide
Office is based in Egham
Salary dep on experience
Reason for the role is due to growth of the business
Report directly to the Managing Director
The Contracts Department is a key department carrying out the installation of part or complete playground and urban sports equipment schemes for both Local Authority and private sector customers in the U.K. The Head of Contracts role is to ensure that all pre-qualifying, tendering and sales support services are provided to the sales function efficiently, accurately and according to tendering schedules and that all post qualifying and installation projects are conducted efficiently, initiated and completed according to contract schedules, at the agreed costs to maintain target margins and at or above the established ISO installation and construction quality standards so as to meet or exceed the customer’s expectations.
• Shape the UK business direction as part of the leadership team
• Lead, manage and coach the installation and service team
• Ensure customer satisfaction
• Deploy resources (contractors) within an agreed budget to deliver Company revenue and EBITDA to company targets
Key Areas of Focus:
• Propose, gain agreement and monitor budgets and maintain departmental costs to budget.
• Pre-Qualifying practices and procedures that support and hence enable the sales team to maximise the tendering and sales opportunities.
• Post qualifying practices and procedures to secure the installation of products on time and to meet and exceed the installation standards required by the Company and its customers.
• Matching and securing the product availability by liaison with production team and ensuring that the installation program is established and meets or precedes the installation deadlines as detailed within tendering or order schedules for our customers.
• Assessment of supplier and installation contractors and securing they provide the Company goods and services at a quality and cost to accord with the Company’s offering.
• Maintain customer liaison and servicing standards in support of the contract management, contract administration and sales teams, thereby securing the complete integrity of the Company and relationships with our customers.
• Recruitment, management and continual development of the contract management and contract administration team.
• The promotion and integration of the contract management and contract administration team within the wider HAGS structure.
• Secure the maintenance of the highest standards of Health & Safety at all times, both during and following the installation process to ensure the safety of employees, customers, contractors and members of the public.
38000.00 - 38000.00 GBP Per Annum
WELWYN GARDEN CITY, HERTFORDSHIRERead more
67000 - 67000 GBP Per Annum
BUCKINGHAMSHIRE, SOUTH EAST ENGLANDRead more
45000 - 50000 GBP Per Annum
BRISTOL, AVONRead more
55000 - 65000 GBP Per Annum
NORWICH, NORFOLKRead more
HUNGERFORD, BERKSHIRERead more