Head Of Corporate / Corporate Director – Up to £85,000 per annum DOE + Annual Bonus + Car Allowance
North Wales – Rhyl
Reporting to the Managing Director, the successful applicant will be responsible for the strategic operational management to ensure the efficient running of the company by providing effective leadership of the corporate team:
- All financial matters, including budget development, Forecasting & reporting.
- Managing all operational matters for 4 regions across the UK
To support the MD, Board and Senior Managers in planning and delivering excellent service to an extremely large client base, thank includes some very well-known brands whilst seeking to maximise growth opportunities, profitability implementing process improvement across the business.
To Give you a feel for some of the key responsibilities in each area have a read of the below.
- Responsible for all administration and field based functions within the Corporate Division to delivering an effective lawn treatment service to customers nationally
- Translate the strategic goals into corporate operational plans to achieve required targeted growth, providing leadership and direction
- Take decisions on matters relating to the Corporate Team’s operations, including the strategic planning of resources
- Develop, implement and review all necessary policies and procedures to ensure that the Corporate Team achieve their business objectives
- Adapt the services the Corporate Team provide in response to the needs of customers, stakeholders and other opportunities.
- Be responsible for strategies within the Corporate Team in areas such as; business continuity, management of change, culture, income generation and management of risk
- Review and drive sustained performance (implementing continuous improvement methodologies) across the whole of the Corporate Team
- Proactively manage and review the performance and progress of the Corporate Team and their regions, setting individual and team objectives
- As part of the Executive Team, provide leadership to the organisation, including the development, successful implementation and communication of business strategy including short and long term objectives
- Provide expert professional advice to the Board, Executive Team, other directors and staff as required
As you can see this is a role that if multi-faceted and would suite someone with similar previous experience who has a proved ability to deliver at board level, some key qualities include:
- Proven ability to plan and manage operational process for maximum efficiency and productivity, pushing and exceeding goals
- Ability to streamline and implement new structures and roles that create speed, efficiency, and support rapidly shifting business demands
- Ability to flex between micro and macro level thinking and work with all levels of management
- Exceptional commercial acumen and business knowledge
- IT literate with a broad understanding of the overall system requirement
- An understanding of multi-site operations
- Senior management experience
- A competitive Salary of up to £85,000 per annum DOE
- £6,500 per annum car allowance
- Competitive Bonus Scheme
- Private health scheme plan
- A generous pension scheme
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
For Immediate effect apply online now !