Are you strategic with hands on experience of improving business culture and getting results?
Do you have the right mind-set to create a positive work force and implement changes? If so, this role could be for you!
REED Business Support are currently working with a leading manufacturing organisation based in County Durham who are recruiting for an experienced Head of Client Services to join their team, on a full-time, permanent basis.
The salary is £40,000 - £60,000 per annum.
Reporting in to the Head of Consumer Sales, you will be tasked with creating and formulating a strategy to help drive the business forward and to recruit, develop and train a team providing an ongoing, consistent level of support bringing new and creative ideas to life.
• Managing 2x supervisors and overseeing a wider team
• Create a structure and implementing a training plan
• Organising recruitment workshops
• Daily on-going coaching
• Manage culture change and provide positive habits to the team
• Analyse data effectively to ensure input = output
• You will be confident and adaptable
• Flexible to work shift patterns and implement this
• Accountable for your actions
• Process driven
• Inquisitive thinker
My client is looking to hold first stage video conference interviews at the beginning of June with a view to hold second stage face to face, obeying social distancing guidelines.
I look forward to reviewing your application!