REED is representing an international company located in Brno who is currently looking for the Head of Business Intelligence. This person will broaden, define and manage their BI team and set the strategies up. We are looking for an experienced candidate with the strong background in Business Intelligence and Finance.
Your main responsibilities will be:
• Responsibility for the Business Intelligence team, leading, motivating and coordinating their tasks
• Cooperation with the Finance and Sales leaders
• Responsibility for the right and timely execution of expanse forecasts
• Ensuring that various company teams are provided with timely and accurate BI reports
• Developing the right strategies and methods for data mining and analysis
• Leading and motivating the team members to ensure they reach the best possible performance along with monitoring the internal KPIs
The perfect candidate has:
• University degree in Finance or Math
• Eligibility to work in EU
• More than 3 years’ experience as a team leader or manager
• More than 5 years’ experience in Business Intelligence field connected to Finance and Sales
• ACCA or similar qualification and knowledge of accounting principles is a big advantage
• Excellent English on C1 level
• Experience with Excel, PowerPoint, BI tools
• Great leadership skills and ability to motivate people
What does our client offer?
• Professional and stable working environment
• Good remuneration package with various benefits
• Challenging position with possibility of personal growth
• Flexible working hours
• Meal vouchers
• Extra holiday and sick days
Starting date: Immediately/negotiable
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send me your resume.
Follow us on our company website: www.reedglobal.cz, www.facebook.com/RSRCzechRepublic
Looking forward to our cooperation
Barbora Štulajterová, REED – Accountancy & Finance
+420 607 005 512; email@example.com
By answering to this advertisement or sending your CV and other personal materials, you consent to the collecting, processing and storage of your personal data in accordance with Act No. 101/2000 Coll. Privacy.