|Location: WEST YORKSHIRE||Salary: 56665.00 - 69168.00 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Technology||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: 2|
|Posted: 3 months ago||Reference: 3100332|
Our NHS client is recruiting for a Head of Business Intelligence to join their team within the Informatics Portfolio based in West Yorkshire on a permanent basis.
Sitting within the Informatics unit, the Head of BI will be responsible for the execution of intelligence and quality strategy to ensure the effective running of operations. Additionally you will be the driving force for the proactive use of collective intelligence in order to define, plan and improve the services offered.
Reporting into the Director of Informatics, the Head of BI will take on the role of Foundation Trust expert in ensuring the application of data and information standards.
• To provide a Business Intelligence service which manages the delivery of intelligence including corporate objectives delivering business intelligence strategy.
• To develop a customer centric culture for the BI service to all users and adapting service priorities and strategy to meet need.
• The negotiation and management of the budget ensuring financial stability at all times.
• Responsibility for the authorisation of all statutory and mandatory returns across the Foundation Trust.
• Responsible for the development, implementation and the promotion of the use of external benchmarking to highlight any concerns with quality with data.
• To develop new processes which aid quality and service improvement.
• Creating an appropriate organisational structure for the Business Intelligence service through carrying out HR line management functions where necessary and ensuring the service is staffed by those with the relevant experience and qualifications.
Essential Skills and Experience:
• A proven track record of implementing strategic plans which include increasing the maturity level for Business Intelligence within an organisation.
• Expert level knowledge of the NHS non-clinical and clinical data and information agendas, reporting and the use of NHS data.
• Strong working knowledge of project management methodologies at Practioner Level (e.g. Prince2)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with extensive experience of engaging with colleagues across all levels of an organisation including Director level.
• You must have experience as a senior leader within NHS Hospitals.
• Experience of providing advice and training to clinical and non-clinical staff in the use of intelligence.
• A proven track record in setting and managing budgets.
• Educated to degree level with an additional specialist qualification to Masters Level in management (or similar).
32000 - 38000 GBP Per Annum
DURHAM, COUNTY DURHAMRead more
30000.00 - 38000.00 GBP Per Annum
NEWCASTLE UPON TYNE, TYNE AND WEARRead more
85000 - 90000 GBP Per Annum
COVENTRY, WEST MIDLANDSRead more
34000.00 - 38000.00 GBP Per Annum
NORTH SHIELDS, TYNE AND WEARRead more
50000.00 - 50000.00 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
WOLVERHAMPTON, WEST MIDLANDSRead more