Head of Business Improvement
South Wales - £40k
Reed Supply Chain are recruiting for a Head of Business Improvement for a South Wales based client. In this role you’ll work with all business heads to provide improvement solutions that will drive efficiency in all areas of the business.
Solutions will be taken through the full development lifecycle, from providing data and information through to budget sign off and final delivery as head of department you will own the outcome of the Improvement Project.
The Head of Business Improvement will play the key part in delivering the long-term fitness and success of the business through delivery of strategic improvement and change projects which will include:
- Research and use insight to design and manage new business improvement initiatives
- Deliver innovative solutions; testing as appropriate before ultimate sign-off of an approved solution
- Communicate the BI approach in a compelling, inspiring and interesting way, engaging your team and wider stakeholders
To be considered for the role you will have:
- Experience in process management, benefits modelling and solution design for business improvement projects
- Able to write compelling business cases and be the advocate for change programmes
- Used to following and implementing LEAN techniques across the business
- Able to influence and get stakeholder engagement from the wider business - coordinating and drive Operational Excellence initiatives and engendering a Lean Culture across the Company
- Identify opportunities for improvement through KPI monitoring and Value Stream Mapping, organise, conduct and follow up Kaizen events Conduct kaizen and Lean Systems training
- Prioritising and tracking progress on all business improvement activities
- We’re particularly interested in hearing from candidates with experience within the automotive, aviation or similar environments
If you have the experience described above and are interested to find out if this is the right role for you, then please apply today using the link on this page.