Reed Business Support are currently working with one of our Edinburgh based Tech clients that are on the hunt for an experienced Head of Business Development to take on a new and exciting role.
The Head of Business Development needs to have experience in digital marketing and a proven software sales record within Higher Education.
Salary- £50,000+ uncapped bonus
Duties within the role will include-
- Taking the initiative across the whole range of the business development lifecycle
- Relationship building - networking with senior University staff including Pro Vice-Chancellors, Academic Registrars, Directors of Quality, Directors of IT
- Ensuring you are building trust with your clients. They should trust in the company, the software, and in the organisations capacity and capability to deliver
- Developing marketing content including blogs
- Managing marketing campaigns
- Researching educational organisations in order to identify opportunities
- Shedualing software demonstration meetings
- Attending networking events and conferences
- Preparing seminars and events
- Preparing new sales handover documentation
- Account management
We are looking for someone that has a strong and reputable name within the Higher Education industry. Someone that can not only bring existing relationships, but has the desire and ability to win more throughout the UK.
The suitable candidate will have the ability to travel UK wide for meetings and work remotely from home if needs be.
Sound like the role for you?
Do you come from a Business Development background, specialising in Higher Education?
Reed want to hear from you today!
Please apply online with a copy of your most recent CV.