|Location: MORDEN, SURREY||Salary: 20.00 - 25.00 GBP Per Hour|
|Sector: Education||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 10 months ago||Reference: 3097604|
Location: Morden, Surrey
Pay rate: Competitive
Hours: Full Time
Duration: Until Mid November
Our REED Education FE branch are currently working with a Great College on an exciting new role in the Surrey area.
Starting immediately, the college are looking for an outstanding Head of School to join them on a temporary basis.
Our client’s vocational courses are designed to give excellent training and maximise the potential of students looking to further their skill set.
• Leading education institution in London
• Advanced campuses with high-tech technology
• Advanced department with cutting edge resources
· To lead, develop, manage and co-ordinate the development and delivery of a high quality, cost effective curriculum area which progresses towards and achieves the College’s Strategic and Operational objectives in the curriculum area.
· To manage the day to day operations of the (Complex Needs) Centre
· Develops, initiates, promotes and sustains innovative and quality improvement intervention strategies that will provide a rich and stretching learning experience for ASD learners with complex needs.
· Leads, manages and reviews curriculum provision to inform curriculum plans to ensure that future programme provision is consistent with College objectives, funding, learner recruitment targets and measures for success.
· Lead, motivate and develop staff in order to provide opportunities for staff to maximise their potential and develop their professionalism ensuring that their skills and abilities are deployed to achieve good or better grades in observation. As line manager, undertake appropriate appraisals and probationary reviews.
What you will need:
· Previous experience as a Manager or Team Leader
· Experience managing and leading a team of support staff ensuring you are motivating and developing staff in order fort them to maximise their potential.
· Experience working within an environment with learners with ASD and Complex Needs
· Good organisation skills
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check.
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
• Access to pension scheme
• Weekly Pay for all candidates
• Continual Professional Development
• Dedicated and fully trained consultants, here to promote and develop our staff
• Long Term and permanent vacancy focus
• Permanent vacancy access to reed.co.uk, the UK’s largest, most visited online jobsite.
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Further Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
24000 - 45000 GBP Per Annum
CHELMSFORD, ESSEXRead more
55000 - 70000 GBP Per Annum
WEST LONDON, LONDONRead more
HENLEY-ON-THAMES, OXFORDSHIRERead more
34000.00 - 45000.00 GBP Per Annum
WALLINGFORD, OXFORDSHIRERead more
34000.00 - 45000.00 GBP Per Annum
GORING, BERKSHIRERead more