Digital Team Leader
My client is searching for an experience Digital Team Lead with a strong Digital background for an initial 12 month fixed term contract based in Bradford.
The purpose of Digital Team lead is to take responsibility for the provision of a technical capability, provided through the development and management of internal resources, and the exploitation of external partner capabilities. The Team Leader will also provide technical expertise and will be hands on.
Key skills & responsibilities
• Strong digital experience preferably with a digital agency background
• Manage the requirements on the team through the timely allocation of appropriate resources to projects.
• Monitor and manage the financial recharge targets, implementing appropriate solutions to help recover identified shortfalls.
• Understanding of resource planning and risk management
• Detailed knowledge of best practice software development processes
• Good understanding of quality assurance practices, such as formal testing methodologies
• Knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture principles
• Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
• Experience of managing external partner organisations