Digital Transformation Manager
Reed have partnered up with an innovative social care organisation based in the West Midlands in their hunt to find a new Head of Digital Transformation.
This is an exciting opportunity to join in a brand new role with a business which is currently going through modernisation, hence your presence will have a major impact on driving digital transformation.
We’re looking for a creative professional who can be an inspirational leader to a team of 5, with the ability to transfer your passion for latest technologies.
What you can expect:
- Work alongside the Director of Technology and Digital Transformation to establish and delivering the Information Systems strategy
- Liaise with all stakeholders to gather and understand all technology requirements
- Work on an existing pipeline of high level projects involving artificial intelligence, Internet of Things, digital signatures and building information modelling to deliver transformational commitments.
- Identify critical business needs and establish your own departmental project requirements
- Previous experience in a similar role within IT, where you’ve had to implement new strategies and transform processes
- Proven experience in delivering one or more major transformational projects or programmes
- Experience working in an Agile, fast paced technology environment
- Exposure to artificial intelligence or building information modelling systems would be a BONUS
- Experience of developing solutions for a mobile and geographically-diverse organisation
An exciting prospect for someone who thrives on delivering change and gets satisfaction from making a profound impact on how technology is consumed by the organisation and their customers.