Hampshire Supply Service – Cover Supervisors
£70.00-90.00 a day
The Hampshire Supply Service are looking for Cover Supervisors, for supply work in Winchester and the surrounding areas.
The Hampshire Supply Service work in direct partnership with Hampshire County Council, to provide teaching and support staff to schools across the county.
As a cover supervisor, you will be expected to cover a variety of Key Stage 3 & 4 lessons across all subjects to Secondary school pupils. No planning or marking is required, the work you will be delivering will be already set.
- Deliver lessons in an effective and engaging manner
- Set high expectations which inspire, motivate and challenge pupils
- Keep pupils on track and ensure they meet lesson objectives
- Manage behaviour effectively to ensure a good and safe learning environment, maintaining good relationships with pupils, exercising appropriate authority, and acting decisively when necessary, whilst following school behaviour policy
- Having regard for the need to safeguard pupils’ well-being, in accordance with statutory provisions
- Showing tolerance of and respect for the rights of others
- You are not expected to hold a teaching qualification, however we expect you to be educated to degree level or higher, and display good subject knowledge within your specialism
- Experience working with children or young people is essential, preferably within an educational setting
- The ideal candidate will be confident, compassionate, and demonstrate a passion for education and inspiring others
- You will be expected to undergo an Enhanced DBS check and 5 years of referencing
For more information about the Hampshire Supply Service, please visit: hants.gov.uk/jobs/education-jobs/supply
To speak to the team, email email@example.com, or call 0800 0855 016.