Job Title: Beauty Therapy Lecturer
Hours:18.5hours a week
Our REED Education FE branch are currently working with a great college on an exciting new role in the Sussex area.
Starting immediately, the college are looking for an outstanding Beauty Therapy Lecturer to join them on a temporary basis.
It is the college for our City and our region and draws on 150 years of heritage, history and experience.
We offer a comprehensive range of qualifications for 16-19 year olds, university degrees, full and part time courses for adults, apprenticeships and professional qualifications
·Delivering Beauty Therapy upto level 3
• Teaching of L2 and L3 Beauty therapy
• Planning Lessons
• Marketing Student Work
• Uploading Student Info onto Google Classroom
• Interviewing Students
• Calling parents and students when necessary
• Preparing Student Reports
• Attending Staff meetings
• Liaising with staff, managers and attending standardisation meetings
• Temporarily undertake all tutor responsibilities
· You will be working with students aged 16+
· Effective curriculum and lesson planning which meets individual needs is essential
What you will need:
• L2 & L3 Diploma in Beauty Therapy
• Assessors Award
• Teaching Qual
• Experience in teaching & assessing VTCT VRQ & NVQ Beauty Quals
-Recent teaching experience
- Good classroom management
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check.
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
• Access to pension scheme
• Weekly Pay for all candidates
• Continual Professional Development
• Dedicated and fully trained consultants, here to promote and develop our staff
• Long Term and permanent vacancy focus
• Permanent vacancy access to reed.co.uk, the UK’s largest, most visited online jobsite.
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Further Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.