How would you like to be a part of a Multi-Award winning business?
My North East based client are looking to recruit a Group Tax Manager, paying up to £45,000 for the right candidate.... interested? Read on......
- Permanent position
- Monday - Friday 9 - 5
- Company pension
- Mileage paid
- Managing a portfolio of clients.
- Answering queries both internally within the group and directly with clients in a timely and accurate manner.
- Undertake ad hoc tax projects/advisory work either for the existing client portfolio in agreement with the relevant practice manager/CEO/client as appropriate.
- Responsibility for managing all work and billing within a portfolio and project work, ensuring budgets are met.
- Assisting with tax advisory work.
- Provide advice and assistance to individuals within the practice as and when required.
- Keep up to date with changes in tax legislation and the application of this knowledge to client’s affairs.
- Identify opportunities when reviewing client affairs and action these as appropriate.
- Develop others with technical ability as well as their general development.
- Develop relationships with clients to build networking skills and identify opportunities for other work within the group.
- Develop and maintain a close working relationship with clients.
- Respect client confidentiality and report any issues which may affect client relationships to the CEO.
- Promptly report any concerns which may affect the firm’s client relationship e.g. money laundering, unethical business practice, complaints etc.
Person Specification -
- ATT and/or CTA qualified or experience equivalent with a detailed knowledge of UK tax legislation and implications for clients.
- Must be able to actively manage own workloads and take responsibility for own development.
- Must be able to demonstrate effective staff management and communication skills.
- Must be able to demonstrate effective client inter-personal skills including the management of client expectations.
- To ensure that all staff within his/her supervision receive effective job training and experience to complement studies, whilst at the same time meeting work priorities.
- Must be able to work well with other Managers/Senior Managers and ensure the departments works well as a team.