Reed Finance are supporting the UK division of a successful international business to recruit a permanent Group Reporting Accountant.
An opportunity has arisen for an ambitious and results-driven Group Reporting Accountant.
The role reports into the Finance Director and will support developing the group reporting function.
• Prepare monthly, half year and annual Group consolidation
• Prepare year end statutory accounts - all subsidiaries
• Prepare year-end tax returns
• Preparation of group VAT
• Cashflow forecasting
• Central review and support for year-end audit preparation
• Group statutory reporting
• Develop consolidation model and analysis
This a great opportunity to work with a talented FD and within a successful and acquisitional international business.
To be considered for this role you will be a qualified accountant who is either looking to make a first move from practice or has a practice background. Candidates who have developed their careers in industry and have group experience will also be considered.
Salary range up to £55k plus benefits and onsite parking.