|Location: BROMLEY, KENT||Salary: 35000.00 - 50000.00 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Property & Construction||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: 1|
|Posted: 11 months ago||Reference: 3112826|
A established construction company are looking for a Group Quality Assurance Manager who has previous experience in this role or very similar role.
You will coordinate the activities required to meet and continually improve our 9001 quality standards for all of my clients groups which has seven joint depots.
Your role is also concerned with monitoring and advising on the performance of the quality management system, producing data and reporting on performance, measuring against set standards.
You will need to travel to various depots and liaise with other managers and staff throughout the organization to ensure that the quality management system is functioning properly.
Where appropriate, you will advise on changes and how to implement them and provide training, tools and techniques to enable others to achieve quality standards.
As a Group Quality Assurance Manager, you will be involved in the following.
• Ensuing Group processes meet ISO 9001 standards (including others to which the company subscribes)
• Ensuring that the QMS is simple, easy to understand and relevant and useful to the business (with bureaucracy and unnecessary paperwork eliminated)
• Ensuring manufacturing/production processes meet international and national standards
• Ensuring standards for quality (as well as Safety, Health and Environment standards) continue to be suitable after consultation with company heads and SHEQ Director, based on:
QMS Manual and Procedures
• With the SHEQ Director (and where required key staff) assist with:
• Reviewing and revising the Manual, Procedures and Processes to ensure continual improvement.
• Implementing quality procedures, standards and specifications and revising where required after consultation with company heads
• Monitoring performance by gathering relevant data and producing statistical reports
• Making sure each company is working as effectively as possible to keep up with competitors
• Investigating ways to reduce waste and increase efficiency
Internal & External Audits
• Conducting internal 9001 audits across all depots.
• Update the manual and associated procedures where required (including where required, additional proactive measures in regard to previous non-conformances).
• Defining quality procedures in conjunction with operating staff.
• Setting up and maintaining controls and documentation procedures.
You will need:
• Numerate and accurate
• Good communication skills, both written and verbal
• The ability to persuade
• Interpersonal skills
• Problem solving skills
• Organisational and planning skills
• Skills in numerical and statistical analysis
• The ability to work as part of a team
• An understanding of the requirements of a Quality Assurance Manager
• Relevant QMS certification (such as Lead Auditor Qualification).
• Member of a relevant body (such as Chartered Quality Institute (CQI)).
• Experience in auditing.
• Background in the Hire & Sales industry.
40000.00 - 45000.00 GBP Per Annum
FINSBURY PARK, LONDONRead more
25000 - 30000 GBP Per Annum
CHELTENHAM, GLOUCESTERSHIRERead more
11.14 - 11.14 GBP Per Hour
WALTHAMSTOW, LONDONRead more
350.00 - 350.00 GBP Per Day
DONCASTER, SOUTH YORKSHIRERead more
42000.00 - 42000.00 GBP Per Annum
BUCKINGHAMSHIRE, SOUTH EAST ENGLANDRead more