|Location: NORWICH, NORFOLK||Salary: Salary Negotiable|
|Sector: Engineering||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 3 months ago||Reference: 3064674|
I’m excited to be launching this fantastic opportunity for a Group Procurement Officer, based in the Norwich. Our client provides emergency call out and insured repair solutions for some of the UK's biggest companies and now provide same services direct to customers too. One of the UK's fastest growing home emergency services and their aim is to be ‘Your Home Emergency Service Worldwide'.
Reporting to the Head of Procurement this role is to support in in the delivery of the lowest possible procurement spend across all businesses, ensuring all future contracts fully protect VPS and the corporate business legally & commercially and all incorporate robust SLAs & supplier penalties as well as maintaining a healthy relationship with all suppliers.
Key Responsibilities –
• Preparation and planning of Tenders and maintaining a record of tenders and anniversary dates.
• To assist reducing Procurement spend (measured on a like-for-like basis) by ten (10%) percent each year.
• To bench-mark VPS suppliers on a routine basis to ensure VPS is achieving strong (low-spend) sector results comparatively.
• Analyse and maintain optimal stock-holdings of consumables and business / supplier parts across the VPS UK estate.
• To provide the UK businesses with accurate, timely leading-edge M.I. regarding supplier performance and business usage of the product / service vs. plan.
• To work collaboratively and effectively with peers within the UK and internationally to share and deploy operational best-practice.
• To prepare adhoc reports on request including but not limited to purchase order and spend reports and data for audit requirements.
• Preparation of standard monthly reports including, supplier performance charts and customer complaints dashboard.
• To administrate the supplier non-conformance system.
• The sending of non-conformance reports (NCR) to the supply base, reviewing responses and recording actions within the various systems and the non-conformance log.
• Responsible for the administration of the supplier and subcontractor pre-qualification approval process. This process includes ensuring VPS UK has up to date insurance evidence from all subcontractors and the approval documents are up to date and auditable.
• Maintaining and development of the Supplier Provider Selector for subcontracting works.
• Maintaining Project Simple for providing the business with authorised suppliers and contractors.
Skills and Qualifications -
• Advanced (certified) level in Excel and data analysis processing essential
• Strong negation skills and previous experience in procurement
• Working in a fast-moving environment where meeting deadlines and exceeding objective targets is part of the day-to-day culture would be advantageous.
• Knowledge of contract writing and / or composition an advantage
• Must be numerate with good GSCE or higher relevant certificates to provide a minimum level of literacy & numeracy.
• Procurement degree, or working towards. Alternatively a proven success track record in successfully managing tenders from end to end including KPI tracking.
• Able to work under pressure whilst dealing effectively with multi-tasks.
• Must be mobile, able to travel as the business needs require.
• A strong communicator who can collaborate at all management and employee levels and who is comfortable presenting to teams of employees.
Fantastic Benefits including -
Competitive basic salary
Company car allowance
Please contact email@example.com
23000 - 25000 GBP Per Annum
SUNDERLAND ENTERPRISE, TYNE AND WEARRead more
35444.00 - 41967.00 GBP Per Annum
SOUTHEND X, ESSEXRead more
35444 - 41967 GBP Per Annum
SOUTHEND-ON-SEA, ESSEXRead more
40000.00 - 55000.00 GBP Per Annum
BRIMSDOWN, MIDDLESEXRead more
32000.00 - 40000.00 GBP Per Annum
BRIMSDOWN, MIDDLESEXRead more