|Location: CROYDON, SURREY||Salary: 25000.00 - 25000.00 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Engineering||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 12 months ago||Reference: 3140698|
So whats your purpose??
• To advise and support departments within CSF Group companies on health and safety practices according to legislation, standards, good practices and company policies.
• To act as the responsible officer in reporting all health, safety and environmental matters with the CSF Group.
• To carry out and manage the functions of the quality process requirements of the Company.
Group Health and Safety
• Making changes to working practices to ensure that risk is removed or is as low as reasonably practical and complies with health, safety and environmental legislation.
• Prepare and advise management on safety strategies and any changes to the policies.
• Carrying out risk assessments in buildings, and advise on risk assessments on field, considering how risks could be reduced.
• Manage and control the integrated management systems ISO9001-2015, ISO14001-2015 and 18001-2008. Preparation for transition to 45001.
• Work with managers to outline safe operational procedures which identify and take account of all relevant hazards.
• Manage and carry out site inspections/ alert observations to check policies and procedures and ensure that these have been properly implemented.
• Leading in-house training with managers, employees and subcontractors about health and safety issues and risks. To design and create video ‘tool box talks’ for engineers meetings.
• Responsible for maintaining and updating records of inspections findings, risk assessments, job safety analysis sheets, training and all related health and safety documentation. Producing reports that suggest improvements.
• Responsible for maintaining and updating records of incidents and accidents, producing statistics and implement corrective/ preventive actions.
• Keeping up to date with new legislation and maintaining a working knowledge of all Health and Safety Executive (HSE) legislation and any developments that affect the Group’s industries.
• Managing the OHSAS 18001 towards continual improvement.
• Producing management review reports (OHSAS 18001), newsletters and bulletins.
• Advising on a range of specialist areas, e.g. fire regulations, hazardous
substances, noise, safeguarding machinery and occupational diseases.
• Carrying out internal and external audits.
• Leading steering and works committees.
Group Quality Procedures
• Duties associated with continuing registration to ISO 9001 and ISO 14001, ISO 18001.
• Meet with ISO auditor and facilitate audits (as required).
• Produce and monitor quality audit schedule.
• Conduct internal audits on departments in the scope in conjunction with the department heads.
• Review quality manual / procedures / work instructions and update these as required.
• Quality review meetings with the Board of the Company.
• Customer complaints – review and implement appropriate action.
• Non-conformances – review and implement appropriate action.
Hours of Work:
Monday to Friday - 6 hrs per day plus 60 minutes unpaid lunch (hrs to be worked within a range of 0830 am to 530 pm).
Monday to Thursday – 7.5 hrs per day plus 60 minutes unpaid lunch (hrs to be worked within a range of 0830 am to 530 pm).
20 days per annum rising by 1 day for every 3 years worked up to a maximum of 25 days per annum plus public and bank holidays.
£25,000.00 per annum paid in monthly instalments.
• Company Pension - Work place pension in line with statutory guidelines
• Other Benefits -
Health cash plan
Employee assistance programme
Discounted shopping portal
Annual company profit/performance bonus scheme after 1 year of employment
What must you have>
• Good IT skills: Microsoft Excel & Word.
• Be able to work on own initiative.
• Good team player.
• Ability and experience of working effectively with all colleagues to ensure that work is being carried out efficiently and in a timely manner.
• Excellent communication skills. Ability to communicate at all levels.
• Qualifications: NEBOSH General Certificate.
• Experience within the Petrol Forecourts Industry would be useful.
• Knowledge of OHSAS 18001, 14001 and 9001.
• Technical member of IOSH.
15.59-15.59 GBP Per hour
EMERSONS GREEN, AVON, UNITED KINGDOMRead more
35000 - 40000 GBP Per Annum
DOVER, KENTRead more
35000.00 - 35000.00 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
SWADLINCOTE, DERBYSHIRERead more
30000.00 - 36000.00 GBP Per Annum
HERTFORDSHIRE, SOUTH EAST ENGLANDRead more
40000 - 45000 GBP Per Annum
BRAINTREE, ESSEXRead more