I am working with a prestigious company on the outskirts of Scarborough who are looking to bring a FC in to a commercially driven company.
- Senior Finance Professional for a group of businesses that covers both farming, horticulture, leisure and property, as well as country shooting and pursuits
- Preparation of multiple Year-End Accounts, as well as the initial drafting of the associated Directors' Reports
- Monthly production of Management (P&L) Accounts and the commentary on major fluctuations from the budget, together with advising business/department heads.
- Responsibility of the day to day management of the financial recording and accounting systems, along with producing VAT and other regulatory returns
- Leading on and managing the budgeting process and cash flow forecasting
- Liaising with external tax advisors
- Management and review of credit control
- Overseeing of the payroll and the group pension scheme
- Responsibility for managing the IT systems
- Management responsibility for 2 members of staff
- Qualified Accountant
- Sage or Farmplan experience
- The successful candidate will be part of the various Boards and Committees and will be actively involved in the Senior Management Team, with a ‘hands-on’ approach to the many businesses.
For more information, please contact Tiffany Thornton @ Reed Accountancy Middlesbrough