I am currently working on behalf of a key client of mine based within the Leatherhead area of Surrey. My client it s leader in their field and this is an exciting opportunity for a candidate to come in and build a career.
As the Group Financial Accountant you will report into the Group CFO and the purpose of the role will be to work alongside the FD and FC's of the subsidiary companies (of which there are 2) to provide group accounts and ensure compliance.
You will be required to take ownership of all Group Financial Reporting and compliance and your duties will be to:
• Prepare interim consolidated PLC Accounts fully adjusted for IFRS – 1st set of consolidated accounts
• Prepare previous 3 years consolidated accounts fully adjusted for IFRS
• Preparation of monthly consolidated accounts (2/3 entities)
• Implementation of new accounting standards and disclosure requirements
• Acquisition accounting
• Preparation of Group Working Capital sensitivity Analysis
• Liaison with Accountants/Lawyers over listing process
• Working closely with all senior stake holders
• Group budgeting
• Compliance management
• Preparation of monthly board packs with group reporting
• Updating and communicating group accounting policies
• Qualified Accountant ACA
• Good Technical skills especially IFRS
• Experience of producing PLC Statutory accounts
• Advance Excel skills
• Problem solving skills
• Commercial awareness
This role is immediately available and interviews will be held at short notice. If you are interested please apply for immediate consideration.