Reed Finance are currently working with a leading Financial Services organisation in Central Bristol to recruit for a Group Financial Accountant. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a small friendly team initially on a temporary basis, but with the possibility to go permanent.
- Take the lead on the production of statutory financial reporting for all entities within the group
- Manage the external audit process
- Preparation and analysis of impairment models for the assets of the group
- Liaise with corporate tax experts within the organisation to minimise corporation tax risks
- Advise on impact of accounting standards to the Group and prepare related changes and disclosure requirements
To be successful in this role you will be a fully qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) with a good understanding of IFRS and UK GAAP.
Please click apply for more details if this sounds like you.