|Location: MANCHESTER, LANCASHIRE||Salary: 49000 - 55000 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits|
|Sector: Finance||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 3 months ago||Reference: 3107041|
Duties will include:
- Taking Operational responsibility for all areas of Finance in order to contribute to the achievement of the educational vision
- Supporting the Chief Financial Officer in the management of the Finance function to enhance its effectiveness and promote the highest standards of Financial management
- Taking a lead role in the delivery of growth strategy in due diligence work for new prospective Educational Establishments wishing to join the Group
- Playing a key part in examining business efficiency of a variety of operational structures
- Assisting in the performance management, mentoring and development of the Group's Finance teams
- Being highly visible to Colleagues & Senior Management by visiting all Group sites on a regular basis
Experience / Qualifications required:
- Ideally a Qualified Accountant who is educated to Degree level
- Proven track record of effective financial management across multiple sites or as part of a large organisation
- Experience of recent working in a Public Sector environment, preferably mainstream Education, would be highly desirable but not essential
- Experience of managing within an Operational and / or Financial role at a Senior level
- Must be able to demonstrate competence within a professional, highly regulated framework and delivery of results
- Must be able to successfully manage a fast-changing, fast paced environment
Hours of work are 8:30am - 4:30pm Monday to Friday (36.25 hours per week). You will be required to work during school holidays.
This role will pay a salary in the region of £49,000 - £55,000 + excellent benefits package.
This is an amazing opportunity to work for a recognised leader in the field of education who are very well connected in the local community.
If you're interested in this role, please send my your CV by 12:00pm on Thursday 12th October. They will look to hold interviews week commencing 16th October. An offer will be made shortly after the interview process is concluded.
300.00 - 350.00 GBP Per Day
SOUTH EAST LONDON, LONDONRead more
50000 - 55000 GBP Per Annum
SOUTHEND-ON-SEA, ESSEXRead more
40000 - 45000 GBP Per Annum
CENTRAL LONDON, LONDONRead more
40000.00 - 40000.00 GBP Per Annum
WOLVERHAMPTON, WEST MIDLANDSRead more
55000 - 65000 GBP Per Annum
CITY OF LONDON, LONDONRead more