Reed Finance have been exclusively engaged on a Director of Finance Search with a fast-growing hospitality company head quartered in London with revenues of circa £40m.
Joining following successful rounds of Series A & B funding and becoming a key member of the team reporting to the CEO & Chairman.
You will be leading an international finance function you shall have a small team based in London with 5-6 finance staff in territories overseas.
Your responsibilities shall include
- Implementing strong robust financial controls for the international territories
- Presenting Monthly & Quarterly Management Information to the board and VC investors
- Responsibility for the timely production of statutory accounts within group
- Management of Budgets & Forecasts with general managers in territories
- Strong cash flow management, ensuring that budget holders are on target and not exceeding their budgets
- System improvement - across all areas of business where required
- Weekly Travel to Cities across Europe to building key relationship with business counterparts
Your background will be;
- Qualified Accountant
- Strong Financial Controls experience
- Have worked within retail, hospitality, or leisure business with multi-site experience
- Be seeking a role where you are comfortable being hands on
- Have experience of building robust financial controls
- Strong communication skills
- A willingness to travel
You will be rewarded with
- Comparative base salary
- Share options
- Modern working environment
- Be part of a forward thinking organisation