An Owner-Managed, Architecture and Real Estate development firm is looking to hire a Group Bookkeeper on a part-time basis to look after the Finance function in its entirety. The role will report directly into the Managing Director in a sole finance capacity.
The successful candidate will look after an existing portfolio of circa 6 entities which include trusts, pension schemes, LLP’s and limited companies. The role is extremely broad in terms of finance tasks and it is essential that any applicants are flexible in their approach and be able to adapt to an entrepreneurial, SME environment.
• To maintain all financial accounting ledger records of the Group Companies to statutory accounts/audit level
• The production as required of monthly trial balances, trading accounts and balance sheets
• To maintain a complete analysis of all nominal accounts to audit level
• To prepare all annual service charge invoices and emailing to occupants after approval by Directors.
• To liaise with the Group’s external Accountants in processing both payrolls.
• The control and processing of Purchase Ledger Accounts including the processing of invoices, arranging payments and reconciling statements.
• The preparation and processing Sales Ledger Accounts including the processing of invoices and cash allocations, and related credit control activities.
• To assist in other areas of Group Administration as and when required.
The role requires an experienced Bookkeeper who can cover all aspects of general bookkeeping right up to the production of full sets of financial statements. The role requires a candidate who is not looking for a progressive dynamic role as the company is well established. It is essential that applicants can work autonomously. The role is on a part-time basis 2-3 days per week and will require 1 day based in the London office near Kings Cross and offer's the opportunity to work from home.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Qualified Bookkeeper who is looking for a long term, steady part-time position that will offer some home working.