Our client is recruiting for a Group Finance Manager. This is a fundamental role within the company and you will be directly manage the Accounting Manager, ensuring the Groups Accounting Department is efficiently maintained and maintain good controls and systems.
You will be responsible for the company’s Cash Flow of their Bank Accounts and overseeing monthly management accounts and the financial information to in line with their financial statements.
• To Annually Review the Accounts Procedures and key duties which in the Department.
• To annually prepare Group Budgets for each division and meet with heads of departments and Directors.
• To daily look at bank accounts and maintain balances, to transfer Loans between companies. To predict balances at Wages and HMRC Payments. To Cashflow Client Bank Accounts, so the Cash Deposits are maintained.
• Review monthly management accounts
• Produce Management Reporting
• Set up new accounting processes and procedures
This roile would suit candidates who are ACCA or CIMA Qualified or equivalent qualification
Must have a full working knowledge of FCA requirements and full understanding of ‘Client Money handling’ it is also highly desirable that the incumbent has a full working knowledge of FCA requirements.
In return you can enjoy an attractive salary, generous annual leave package, contributory pension scheme, DIS x4, company discounts, parking, paid membership fees and so much more