REED Accountancy & Finance are recruiting for a Group Accountant on behalf of a successful global business located in Blackpool. The offices are comfortable and modern, with easy access to motorway junctions.
The Group Accountant will be joining an existing finance team, and reporting to the Group Finance Director.
I’m looking for someone with experience of:
- Preparation and submission of weekly and/or monthly accounts and reports for all companies within the group
- Preparation of annual accounts and assist with the annual audits
- Oversee and develop members within the finance team
- Assist with and develop the financial and reporting systems
- Ensure all corporate tax returns are submitted as required and on time
- Assist and report on the annual budgets and targets and ongoing performance
- Ensure the finance systems are kept accurately, reconciled and up to date
- Ensure that the regulatory requirements of all statutory bodies are met
- Work with senior teams to assist the businesses where needed
You may also be required to provide cover for the Group Finance Director at times,
In return, our client is offering a starting salary of up to £50,000 per annum + benefits package
Working hours: 9am to 5pm Monday to Thursday, Friday 9am to 4.30pm
34.5 hours per week.
Location: Blackpool with FREE onsite parking
If you have the right experience, and can start with short notice, then Apply now.
Our client wishes to recruit for this role very quickly, therefore if you receive a missed call from us, please call back as soon as possible to not miss out on an opportunity.
Please note that due to high volumes received, only short listed candidates will be contacted for a first stage telephone interview.