Group Accountant - Permanent - Redhill
I am currently working with an organisation who are looking for a Group Accountant to join the growing team. You will support the delivery of financial and corporate accounting services in this varied role.
- Financial accounting, including preparing the Statement of Accounts, maintaining core controls and reconciliations and submission of returns
- Budget Modelling, including contributing to Medium Term Financial Plan
- Treasury Management
- Company and charity (statutory) accounting
- Fixed asset accounting
- Taxation policy and advice
- Collection Fund Accounting
- Initiatives to develop both the Finance Function and financial processes.
As a fully qualified CCAB accountant, you will have a good level of local government accounting knowledge and sound financial accounting experience. An excellent benefits package awaits you including a fantastic pension scheme, flexible working, 36 hour week and 36 days (rising with service) holiday.
For more information please apply today!