Currently recruiting for an immediate start for the following role: Environmental/Grounds Maintenance Operative role in the Sheffield area
Purpose of the role
- To undertake Environmental horticultural maintenance duties.
- Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- To be able to use equipment and horticultural machinery after suitable training
- To undertake hedge cutting and grass cutting, litter picking, rubbish removal and sweeping paths.
- To undertake general gardening / environmental maintenance duties.
- To work at all times in accordance with established Safe Systems of Work, Health and Safety Guidelines, Policies and Procedures.
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative.
- Ability to work in a safe manner in accordance with appropriate policies.
- Basic knowledge of customer care.
- Work Related Circumstances
- Must be able to complete manual labour duties for a minimum of 9 hours per day.
- Must be prepared to work from different locations/depots.
- Must be prepared to work flexibly and in all weathers.
- Driving licence beneficial
Please apply for an immediate start - minimum 2 month contract (may be extended)