I am looking for a Grounds Maintenance operative to work in the East London Area. Your main duties will be to support the team ensuring all gardening duties are carried out to ensure decent and suitable communal garden spaces.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Gardening duties including power lawn mowing, shrub trimming, bed work including edging and digging, weeding, weed control litter picking and occasional dog waste removal.
- Keeping car parks and bin sheds swept and tidy.
- Clearance of bulk waste from sites if not delegated to bulk waste team.
- Reporting of matters from site to management. These include health and safety concerns, and any issues affecting the exterior maintenance of site.
- Maintaining the good relationship with residents
Skills required for the Job:
- Knowledge of gardening methods
- Knowledge of gardening tool and product selection
- Knowledge and experience of powered equipment including mowers, bush-cutters and hedge-trimmers plus hand tools.
- Essential to comply with H&S
I am looking for someone to start immediately on a temporary basis that could go permanent. You will be paid £12.36 per hour PAYE working 7.5 hour days 5 days a week.