|Location: BURY ST. EDMUNDS, SUFFOLK||Salary: 18000 - 20000 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Accountancy||Job Type: Contract|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 26 days ago||Reference: 3099962|
DO YOU HAVE AN AMBITION TO START A CAREER IN FINANCE?
WOULD YOU LIKE TO BECOME A FULLY QUALIFIED ACCOUNTANT AND RECIEVE A FULL STUDY SUPPORT PACKAGE FROM YOUR EMPLOYER?
ARE YOU A NUMERICAL CANDIDATE AND ABLE TO WORK WITH FINANCIAL DATA?
ARE YOU CONFIDENT USING MICROSOFT EXCEL?
IF SO, PLEASE READ ON......
I am currently recruiting for a Graduate Trainee Accountant on mbehalf of my client to assist the Capital Management Accountant with the completion of accurate and timely capital reporting, analysis and dissemination of financial information.
Accountabilities & Responsibilities:-
• Assist with reporting financials for projects and assist with development of financial reporting
• Presentation of asset information to team members when required
• Assist with maintenance of project ledger information
• General accounting entries
• Coding and batching of contractor invoices
• Developer rebates, investigating rebate claims from suppliers for accuracy before payment
• Ad-hoc finance admin
• Ad-hoc work with auditors, liaising with other business functions to locate required info
• Provide ad-hoc commentary on work completed when required
• Assist with ensuring that adequate accounting records exist to support inter-company asset transfers and cross charging of costs
• Assist with process of depreciation of assets is accurately calculated and recorded in the accounts
• Preparation of finance schedules
• Absorption journals and reconciliations, including variance investigation if required
• Asset additions and reconciliations, including variance investigation if required
• Must provide and maintain a professional attitude within the workplace
• Provide quality service standards to all customers, with a “can do” attitude.
• Recommend and implement improvements in all areas of responsibility
• Undertake ad-hoc assignments as may be required by the Capital Management Accountant
• AAT qualified/Graduate with relevant degree/Relevant experience.
• Intermediate/advanced Excel skills
• Experience of working in a finance team
16000 - 18000 GBP Per Annum
EYNSHAM, OXFORDSHIRERead more
16000 - 20000 GBP Per Annum
OXFORD, OXFORDSHIRERead more
18000 - 20000 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
REDHILL, SURREYRead more
18000 - 24000 GBP Per Annum
REDHILL, SURREYRead more
16000 - 24000 GBP Per Annum
BRIGHTON, EAST SUSSEXRead more