Are you an experienced teacher looking for a new opportunity in September?
If yes, then look no further. You may or may not be aware but in September the government is set to announce a year-long national tutoring programme, aimed at helping pupils in England to catch up on lost learning as a result of school closures due to the coronavirus pandemic.
REED Education are now recruiting for passionate and enthusiastic intervention and booster teachers to join our local schools in The London Borough of Bexley to support and deliver one-to-one and small group lessons to pupils who have fallen behind with their learning after months out of school.
As an intervention/booster teacher you will be required to support pupils in literacy and numeracy to ensure they reach their desired attainment levels at the ned of the academic year or by their SATs exams.
The role includes:
- Assisting in the delivery of effective teaching on a one-to-one basis or in small groups
- Helping with the planning and delivery of lessons
- Supporting pupils in relation to their educational and behavioural development
- Preparing classroom resources
- Providing feedback to teachers and parents
- Helping with extracurricular activities (e.g. revision sessions)
The ideal candidate:
- A degree in any subject
- Enthusiastic and passionate about helping children reach their academic potential
- Proficient numeracy and literacy skills
- Ability to form excellent relationships and rapport with pupils
If you are interested in the vacancy and would like to know more. Please click "Apply" now or forward across your most updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Reed Education are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all students and we expect all applicants to share this commitment. All appointments will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, including a Children’s barred list check and satisfactory referencing.