|Location: TEESSIDE, CLEVELAND||Salary: 20000 - 25000 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Business Support||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 3 months ago||Reference: 3039971|
Could you help students and recent graduates of Teesside University escape that “final year feeling”? Reed NCFE are recruiting a new Graduate Recruitment Officer and it could be you!
With exams and dissertations looming, job searching can feel like an overwhelming task. Reed NCFE and Teesside University have teamed up to promote and improve outcomes for new and recent graduates.
Working with a small team at the university, you will support final year students in securing Graduate level employment. Your day-to-day activities will include:
• Engaging with academic staff and students in lectures/seminars to promote Reed NCFE’s work and make them aware of the ways we offer support
• Developing relationships with potential employers to secure vacancies and discuss students who may be suitable for their organisation
• Providing CV advice during group sessions or during 1-1 meetings with students
• Promoting a positive mindset towards job searching and emphasising the importance of mindset when gaining employment
What’s in it for you? This is a role that brings immense job satisfaction as you make a real tangible difference to the lives of recent graduates. You will be able to see their career progression and measure the improvement in opportunities at the university. We offer comprehensive training in the role and there is the potential for the fixed-term contract to be extended if you perform well.
• A degree in any subject, with particular interest in psychology/sociology or finance
• Experience in commercial recruitment or sales/business development activities
• Experience coaching or advising in an employed or voluntary capacity
• A proactive, can-do mindset and passion for helping students to improve their future
• Previous stakeholder management experience
• Welfare-to-work or similar sector experience
The application process for this role will be a formal telephone interview followed by a face to face interview, which will take place week commencing 24th July.
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to Sophie Parsons at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0333 240 8490 for more information. The deadline for applications is Friday 14th July.
18000 - 21000 GBP Per Annum
NEWENT, GLOUCESTERSHIRERead more
24000.00 - 25000 GBP Per Annum
HARROW ON THE HILL, MIDDLESEXRead more
8.00 - 10.00 GBP Per Hour
WILMSLOW, CHESHIRERead more
20000 - 20000 GBP Per Annum
REDHILL, SURREYRead more
23000.00 - 25000 GBP Per Annum
NEWPORT, GWENTRead more