CALLING ALL TECHNOLOGY GRADS
I'm currently recruiting for an exciting new Graduate Support Technician position for a thriving Telecommunications and IT Engineering company based in South East London in Stockwell. The role will be based in their Head Quaters in South East London). It is an exciting role for a analytical thinking candidate who loves problem solving and is keen on developing a career in technology.
It's a fantastic opportunity for some who would like to kick start their career within the IT sector with serious progression and growth. Successful applicants will undergo an in depth engineering based training programme. The initial training programme is completed over a six month period, and consists of both classroom training and hands-on application.
Requirements & Capabilities
● Degree and A Levels
● An enthusiastic self-starter who will take ownership of projects with the ability to work with a large level of autonomy
● A dedicated problem solver, who embraces a challenge and sees projects through from beginning to end
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Able to provide professional and friendly customer service
● Strong attention to detail
● An interest in technology and a keenness to learn
● A solid team player
● Have excellent work ethic and a strong desire to be successful
Salary - £21,000
If you think you're suitable for this position please apply!