My client based in Livingston is seeking a Finance Graduate / Graduate Finance Assistant to join their finance team.
The role is really exciting as it offers excellent development across all areas of accounts, and will give you exposure to the business as a whole. This role could be the perfect start to your career within Accounts.
Key Responsibilities of the Graduate Accounts Assistant:
• Processing Invoices
• Liaising with suppliers
• Resolving discrepancies
• Allocation of payments and credit notes
• Monthly supplier account reconciliations
• Ad-hoc duties
Key Requirements for the Finance Graduate:
• 2019 or 2018 Accounting and Finance Graduate
• Work experience gained in a workplace, placement or internship
• Good communication skills
We need someone with a can-do attitude who is keen to show what they can do and really make an impact on this global business. If you would like to be considered for the role please apply now.