We currently seek a graduate to undertake a permanent and full time role as a Business Development Executive.
Salary is between £18,000 - £20,000 per annum with uncapped bonus potential 1st year earnings are realistically circa £25,000 pa. In addition to this the company offers an excellent benefits portfolio as well as contributory pension scheme.
• Have exceptional time management, organisational and interpersonal skills to support the overall customer sales journey
• To ensure the right pre-call preparation is carried out prior to each customer call
• Take an analytical approach to the management of our customers, utilising response, marketing, financial and industry data to form plans and actions to support the customer
• Ensure CRM is the main information point for a customer, updating notes, uploading documents and customer information
• To follow week plans, ensuring all customers are called at least once per month whereby needs are reviewed and new solutions proposed if required
• To undertake quarterly reviews of customers needs and market opportunities Use provided technology and services to enhance the experience the customer receives through response-based creative campaigns.
• To give customer feed-back to your manager so that opportunities can be discussed and maximised on and any concerns dealt with in the right way
• To use our marketing and creative departments effectively along with sales aids and tools available to enhance sales presentations
• To keep yourself up to speed with category market conditions and trends so you can adapt your sales conversations accordingly and maximise on any positive market opportunities
• Takes on-board customers needs and comments in-order to create multi-media marketing solutions that demonstrate a return on investment at all times
We are looking for a commercially aware individually who is able to adopt a consultative sales approach to maximize sales opportunities. You will need to be able to build rapport with clients and begin to understand their needs in order to sell the correct products
You will educate your clients as well as grow and develop their market knowledge including your own - You need to be adaptable, tenacious and have the ability to thrive in a fun and fast paced environment.
If you are interested in this role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply now!