|Location: WILMSLOW, CHESHIRE||Salary: 8.00 - 10.00 GBP Per Hour|
|Sector: Business Support||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: 1|
|Posted: 16 days ago||Reference: 3107238|
Case Administrator Job Description:
• Answer the phone, take messages and answer any queries.
• Set up all new clients sent through from the sales team and send out the initial 4 documents.
• Chase up these documents from the clients by calling, emailing and texting them regularly. As well as contacting the liquidators for information.
• Hand over clients to case managers once they are set up and the initial documents have been returned.
• Admin tasks throughout each case to support case managers including:
o Client accounts – sending forms to clients, chasing to get them back and then sending to Natwest to set up.
o Assisting with RPO submissions.
o Updating cases.
o Chasing up documents.
o CPT further question responses.
• Weekly Reports every Monday for the directors:
o Case priority reports to assist the case managers set a to do list for the week and to see how the cases are moving forward. Also to assess how many cases each case manager has at each stage of the workflow in order to distribute future cases accordingly.
o Notice Pay Reports - List of notice periods ending each week and ones that are overdue and need to be submitted, notify case managers to assist with submitting the RP2.
o RP1 Submission Scores – assessing each case managers monthly targets.
o Keeping track of how many new cases come in every week and how many are passed onto each case manager in order to control their work load and assess the overall work flow.
• Payment Distribution – letting clients and IP’s know when the money hits the client account to see if there are any outstanding Liquidation fees that need to be settled with this money, getting it confirmed and sending it to be transferred.
Key attributes required:
• Computer skills – Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Written and verbal communication skills.
• Work well in a team and be able to support colleagues when needed.
• Critical thinking – always look for ways to improve how we work.
• Strong organisation skills.
• Confidence on the phone to build rapport with clients and sell the service.
• Mathematical skills for calculating fee deductions
If your interested please call Sophie Orme on 0161 480 0115 or email your CV to Sophie.Orme@reedglobal.com
8.00 - 10.00 GBP Per Hour
WILMSLOW, CHESHIRERead more
18000 - 21000 GBP Per Annum
NEWENT, GLOUCESTERSHIRERead more
24000.00 - 25000 GBP Per Annum
HARROW ON THE HILL, MIDDLESEXRead more
20000.00 - 20000.00 GBP Per Annum
REDHILL, SURREYRead more
12.28 - 12.28 GBP Per Hour
HAYES TOWN, MIDDLESEXRead more