Part time Governance Secretary
A new opportunity has become available to join one of West London’s most innovative housing associations as a governance and secretarial officer on a part time basis.
Over an exciting period of change with several projects underway this is a great time to join the organisation.
You will have the privilege of working alongside a senior management team who truly dedicate themselves to providing a positive social impact and deliver excellent housing management to residents and the wider community.
As a governance and secretarial officer your primary focus will be to support the CEO, senior management team and board members with effective administration to fulfil the organisations corporate objectives and strategy.
Tasks will include:
- Organising meetings including diary management, distributing agendas, preparing papers
- Attending meetings, taking accurate minutes, and writing up action plans from meetings
- Coordination and planning of key projects taking place in organisation
- Collating and analysing data to measure current performance against corporate objectives
- Reporting, and tracking performance of actions agreed from board and committee meetings
- Supporting the organisation with complaints policy and current complaints procedure
- Managing escalated complaints process and monitoring this against performance targets
- Effective handling of GDPR including responding to data subject access requests and logging data protection issues
- To monitor and ensure the organisations policies comply with legal requirements and regulatory standards including compliance, health & safety, risk management, equality and diversity and data protection.
What we need from you:
- Experience in a similar governance/ policy support role would be desirable
- Strong IT skills with MS office including ability to produce reports and analysis
- Excellent verbal and written skills – able to compose clear professional letters
- Diary management and minute taking
- Ability to prioritise workload multitask
What we offer:
We are offering a competitive salary based on part time hours for this role.
We also have a fantastic benefits programme with a generous pension scheme, flexi time working arrangement and 26 days annual leave.
Long term we offer opportunities for further growth and development including sponsoring in qualifications.
If you would like to apply for this position, please send through your CV and cover letter and we will be in touch regarding the next steps.