I am currently recruiting for a Global Quality System and Compliance Specialist for a Pharmaceutical company based in Ealing.
You will be providing support to the Research Franchise, including: maintenance and adherence to policies and SOPs; ensure business units are compliant with all relevant country-specific legislation, including GDPR, all professional codes of conduct/practice, roles and regulations of regulatory agencies and client-specific policies and procedures; and provide project compliance support.
Your duties include:
- Attending meetings with Senior management of the company
- Providing important information to the team and clients you work with
- Investigating irregularities and non-compliance issues
- Working with the Global AE and Compliance Manager to ensure relevant processes and procedures are implemented and followed.
Role: Global Quality System and Compliance Specialist
Salary: £38,000 - £45,000
Hours: 09:30 – 18:00
- 3-5 years of quality system/compliance/operations experience
- Ability to lead internal training and meeting
- Ability to proactively identify and anticipate risk to the business in a complex environment
- Compliance/GDPR experience in a pharmaceutical organisation
This is an immediate requirement so please show your interest by applying straight away!