|Location: CROYDON, SURREY||Salary: 50000 - 50000 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Procurement & Supply Chain||Job Type: Contract|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: 2|
|Posted: 3 months ago||Reference: 3094844|
Manage, lead or assist the management of sourcing projects to ensure that the business Group procures effectively.
• Develop, manage and execute innovative procurement strategies, based on relevant analytics of procurement spend and activities, demonstrating strong subject matter expertise in Technology Services and utilizing procurement expertise.
• Provide strategic procurement expertise and support to Divisions, functions and subsidiaries.
• Lead the due diligence process for setting up new suppliers, research contract database to ensure the supplier has not been set up previously and work with the appropriate sourcing leaders and tools to position the company to be able to start work with the supplier.
• Maintain the contract database for technology services, working in conjunction with project leaders and sourcing managers.
• Proactively address expiring contracts, working with the team to agree on action items and lead the activities to amend or reinstate the supplier’s contract.
• Provide input relative to category management and sourcing strategies, processes, and policies.
• Research and review contracts, work orders, vendor proposals and then drive the changes required; execute rate card analysis and bench marking.
• Ability to generate spend reports using tools provided by Global Procurement, lead analysis of spend/internal data, and external market information to execute activities and projects to deliver cost savings, risk mitigation and improved vendor relationships with key suppliers.
• Regularly monitor and maintain various databases for the technology services team including shared storage area(s), Rate Card Repository, Contract and RFP repository and savings tracking system. Establish build and grow best practices and processes for managing these.
• Where applicable, facilitate and lead RFI and RFQ processes, including vendor selection, pricing and other commercial negotiations; take ownership of results.
• Promote and use tools created by the Global Procurement organization; assist in development and refinement of these tools.
• Identify, evaluate and recommend business process improvement opportunities to customers and stakeholders, utilizing procurement knowledge, current and emerging business models and creative business approaches.
Experience in sourcing skills including vendor management, contract management, project management, participating or leading competitive bidding process (i.e., RFx development, proposal analysis, negotiation, etc.).
• Extensive knowledge of IT industry with a primary focus on services.
• Strong ability to analyze pricing results from proposals, financial reports and present recommendations.
• Ability to influence others, effective and timely communication, and comfortable with working with new people.
• Ability to work effectively in a virtual environment and drive results.
• Adaptive style that promotes timely results while adjusting to changing priorities.
• Ability to manage multiple projects at once in a high-pressure environment.
• Strong sense of personal accountability; works well with others and can influence others.
• Verbal and written communication skills that apply to negotiations, driving mutual agreement on contract terms, and producing accurate documentation and reports.
• Demonstrated ability to drive change in an organization through communication, education, influencing and leadership skills.
• Understand how data and analysis may be used to evaluate the status of our external relationships and how they may be adapted to use to effectively manage this category.
• Experience working in a complex environment consisting of various business entities across multiple geographies.
Preferably a college degree in purchasing, finance, business, logistics, supply management or a related higher education, or a related business field required, or;
Solid knowledge of IT procurement with strategic sourcing especially in the IT services category
Experience in one or more of the following industries a plus: insurance, healthcare, finance and publishing.
• Experience with IT technologies such as IT services, application development management and support, infrastructure services, software development, cloud computing, and industry leaders that supply services.
• Demonstrated project leadership experience, utilizing project management disciplines and tools.
• Able to understand and influence internal stakeholder demands and decisions on relevant requirements.
• Experience in successfully developing proposals and driving vendor evaluation and qualification processes.
• Ability to quickly understand and work with individuals of varying business cultures, both domestic and international.
• Excellent interpersonal skills leading to abilities to influence and impact strategic organizational transformations.
• Strong communication and negotiation skills.
40000.00 - 45000.00 GBP Per Annum
SWINDON, WILTSHIRERead more
300.00 - 400.00 GBP Per Hour
WETHERBY, WEST YORKSHIRERead more
18.00 - 18.00 GBP Per Hour
OLDHAM, LANCASHIRERead more
35000.00 - 35000.00 GBP Per Annum
GREATER MANCHESTER, LANCASHIRERead more
35000 - 40000 GBP Per Annum
CHIPPENHAM, WILTSHIRERead more