Reed Education are currently working with a popular school on an exciting new role in the Newcastle-under-Lyme area for a Teacher of Girls’ PE.
Starting as soon as possible, the school are looking for a specialist teacher of Girls’ PE from January and the role could possibly go on until July 2020.
- An exceptionally well established school who are aspiring to be Good in all areas.
- From experience working alongside this school, they are committed to engaging students and helping them to achieve.
- The curriculum is aimed to meet the needs of all the students, helping to encourage and challenge at all levels
- A school with a large sports hall and outside space, it is an ideal environment for a PE and sports specialist.
- Teaching PE to KS3 and 4, including to GCSE
- Full planning and marking expected
- Specialising in Physical Education as an expert in this area you will be working from the National Curriculum to produce exciting, engaging and interactive lessons
What you will need:
- Qualified Teacher Status in the UK, alongside a specialism in Physical Education
- Applications are welcome from both experienced teachers and NQTs.
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
- Competitive levels of pay that reflect your experience.
- Choose how you wish to be paid- through an Umbrella company, or through ourselves as a PAYE employee, giving you control of your finances.
- We don’t shy away from AWR- maintaining your rights as a temporary employee to receive pay to scale within longer term assignments.
- A specialist consultant with 11 years’ experience who will deal with you exclusively and provide you with additional support such as CV writing, interview guidance and honest feedback.
- Access to CPD including Safeguarding training, PREVENT and Team Teach.
- Reed Benefits including access to various insurances and discounts.
- Refer a friend scheme of £100 per referral.
- Access to our pension scheme
Our registration process is clear and straight forward, and many of our teachers are starting work within a few days of their initial contact with us.
To get in touch and find out more, apply now to Claire Seeley at Reed Education.
Reed are committed to safeguarding and all candidates will be subject to a formal registration process which requires an enhanced DBS check either on the Update Service or completed by Reed.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business.