Our prestigious multinational partner company is looking for a talented German speaking HR Specialist to their People Support Solutions organization. The HR Services (HRS) department brings its purpose to life by providing their colleagues worldwide with integrated HR solutions tailored to their needs. They are a team that works very closely together to ensure good employee relations, anticipate their customers' future needs, and proactively develop solutions.
As an HR Specialist - German speaking you will be part of an Employee Lifecycle Management (ELM) team. The ELM teams deliver customer service and advisory support to HR and business partners on global HR systems and processes, ensuring end-to-end process completion in line with their customer-focused principles. As an HR Specialist you will have a broad understanding across global HR processes and tools.
Why it is a good opportunity for you:
- Competitive salary & benefit package
- Annual bonus
- Free language courses
- Wide range of training & learning opportunities
- Long-term career opportunities
What you will be doing:
- Providing insight, support and explanation on HR system and administrative activities in support of HR business processes, employee lifecycle events in the area of recruiting, onboarding, employee movement/changes, terminations, compensation, performance, etc.
- Providing customer service on HR related activities, such as inquiry resolution, request management, and troubleshooting
- Supporting Global HR Centers of Excellence with feedback of business usage of HR processes, pain points and knowledge gaps
- Supporting the embedding of the new ways of working, actively participating in the development and implementation of continuous improvement initiatives
Requirements that make you the best candidate:
- As an ideal team member you would have a diverse background, you are open minded and ready to work in a fast-paced and ever changing environment
- Living customer centricity through your day-to-day interactions
- Demonstrating end-to-end accountability, problem-solving skills, growth & agile mindset in ambiguous situations
- Multi-cultural acceptance, ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Fluent in written and spoken English and German