This is a great opportunity for a fluent German speaking candidate seeking a customer focused opportunity with a highly competitive salary.
Working within the Customer Service Team, as a Customer Service Advisor within the German market, your role will be to provide Customer Service to customers, whether that be verbally over the telephone or in written communication. The Customer Service Department is a fast pace environment, with high expectations on how we communicate with customers and manage their expectations.
1. Responsible for generating and processing New Sales in the department via telephone or email
2. Responsible for the completion of online orders following internal processes.
3. Dealing with customer sale and existing enquiries.
4. Capture Customer feedback about our products
5. Liaise with our Courier partners to ensure successful delivery of our goods.
6. Respond to Product related questions from Customers.
7. Protecting customer information, including sensitive financial information, in accordance with Company Policy
Key Skills and Experience:
1. Previous experience in Call Centre/ Customer service environment
2. Excellent written and verbal communication
3. IT literate, specifically Microsoft Outlook and awareness of full MS Office suite, with good numeracy skills.
4. Professional and flexible
5. Able to maintain a positive and enthusiastic attitude even when under pressure.
6. Ability to manage multiple tasks
7. Able to work as part of a team supporting colleagues and promoting excellent team spirit
8. Able to adapt and deal with changing demands
9. Be honest and act with integrity taking responsibility for actions
10. Ability to work flexible shift patterns
11. Ability to identify what the customer wants by actively listening for key words
12. Provide constructive feedback to peers when needed both good and negative
13. Ability to work within a time sensitive environment
For more information or to apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org today!