Do you have experience managing a team and excellent level of German? We are looking for a Team Leader for a team of Customer Service Agents. The role is based in a town close to Cambridge and comes with a relocation package if you need to relocate from farther than 50 miles.
The team works for 2 days, then they have 2 days OFF, then 2 days ON, 2 days OFF, etc. Working hours for the ON days are 7.00 - 20.00, there is no Sunday shift.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Motivate and support the team to develop positive relationships with customers to provide excellent customer service.
- Resolve complex customer queries and complete follow-up actions.
- Carry out call quality reviews and help your team develop using a coaching approach.
- At peak times, help the team and take calls and handle customer enquiries
- Recruitment of Customer Service Agents
- Develop product and process knowledge to continue providing excellent customer service.
- Previous Team Leader/Supervisor experience
- Passionate about delivering customer service.
- Fluent in spoken and written German and English.
- Willing to learn how to use a variety of bespoke IT systems.
- Positive and engaging communication skills.
- Coaching & feedback skills.
- Ability to prioritise a varied workload.
- Interpret department, team and individual metrics for continuous improvement.
This role comes with:
- Rewarding salary packages
- Contributory pension scheme of up to 6%
- Opportunity to buy & sell holiday
- Gym membership discounts
- Contributory hospital and health cash plan
- Discounts at leading brands and retailers
- Relocation support package for anyone located 50 miles or more from the office
- Cycle2Work scheme
- Eye care vouchers
- Access to free products
- Life assurance
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply or send me your resume.
Looking forward to our cooperation
Barbora Hanelova, REED – MSS
+420 778 885 854; email@example.com;
Follow us on our company website: www.reedglobal.cz, www.facebook.com/RSRCzechRepublic