German Assistant Credit Controller
Reed accountancy Bracknell have been instructed by our client a market leader in their field to recruit for a Credit control assistant as a result of expansion
Working as part of a team and reporting to the Credit control manager you will be responsible for servicing all European and UK accounts , ensuring all company payment terms are adhered to duties and this minimise debt and ensure business profitability .
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- All aspects of credit control across all of EMEA
- Chasing overdue monies via telephone and/or letter
- Liaise with Customer Services and sales representatives as necessary, to clear any queries quickly and effectively to ensure minimum delay on payment can be achieved.
- Reconcile accounts
- Place accounts on and off of hold as required
- Ensure credits and replacements are actioned promptly and correctly.
- Liaise with customer services, in the process of credits in line with Company guidelines
- Carry out credit references for prospective accounts.
- Carry out credit ratings (raise credit limits) – liaise with insurers where necessary.
- Contact customers when direct debit payments fail and inform insurers.
- Fluency in written & oral German and English
- Experience within Collections/Accounts Receivable
- Experience of chasing debtors across Germany and Austria Regions
- Strong Knowledge of Microsoft packages, excel, word etc.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent customer service skills across multiple locations
- Industry or shared service experience
- Accurate data entry skills
This is an excellent opportunity to join a friendly team, consolidate and develop your skills/experience gained to date.
The role would ideally suit an individual with a minimum of one years experience in credit control. Strong communication skills and the ability to interface at all levels and build relationships is essential.
Excellent package on offer